IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR CAMP
- Friday Night: No Dinner will be provided. Please have dinner before arriving.
- Orientation time: 7pm (Please get to camp site between 6~6:30pm for registration)
- Location: Tops Conference Centre (51 Bendena Gardens, Stanwell Tops NSW 2508)
- Sunday finish time: 3pm
- If you have been organized for pick ups by the camp team, PLEASE DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!
Everyone coming to the Top Tops needs
- Wet weather gear / rain coat
- Personal Medication
- Jumper and/or Jacket
- Sun Screen
- Covered shoes (thongs & sandals are not recommended for outdoor’s use on site)
- Insect Repellent
Additional needs for those staying overnight:
- Linen: 1 base sheet + top sheet or sleeping bag & pillow case.
- Linen hire is available by prior arrangement.
- Bath Towel
- Sleep wear
- Change of clothes for each day
Additional needs for those participating in Activities
- Extra paid of covered shoes
- Water bottle. Available to purchase by prior arrangement or during office hours.
- Full length tops / shirts. Short tops are not suitable for activities, especially those involing harnesses.
- Short pants. Not too short, especially for harnessed activities.
Note: Outdoor activities may result in damage / soiling of clothing. Please ensure clothing is suitable for outdoor recreational use.
Extra stuff you might need
- Day pack (for bush walking and carrying gear to activities)
- Garbage bag to take wet / dirty clothes home in
- Beach Towel
- Money (coins for guest washing machines and vending machines)